January Outfits!


Tank top from Wet Seal
Moto Jacket from Forever 21
Skirt from Hot Topic
Legwarmers from Bloomingdales (a gift from my awesome Grandma)
Hat from Walmart
Scarf from Forever 21
Platform sneakers from Bakers Shoes
Tights form Kohls 

Sweater from Forever 21
Tights from Kohls
Legwarmers from Wet Seal
Shoes thrifted
Shorts ae cutoffs from old jeans, customized by me

Dress thrifted
Tights from kohls
Boots by Demonia ordered from Hot Topic website

Dress by Hell Bunny
Boots from Journeys
Tights from Kohls
Moto Jacket from Forever 21

Jacket from Forever 21
Shirt from Walmart
Skirt from Wet Seal
Tghts from Kohls
Creepers from a random little shop in St Marks

These pics are kind of awful, so hopefully I can get better ones soon. This is just a quick look at what I've been wearing lately. It's cold here so this is all going under my comfy faux leather jacket from H&M. Also, you can see my awesome wall design made from Halloween decals I got cheap at Micheals. 

Comments

Project Curve said…
the outfits all rock and so does the wall decor!...thanks for that correction..i was in doubt about that..:)

Popular Posts