Alt Is Where You Look For It - Shoes at Charlotte Russe

I love alt fashion, I really do. I also love alt brands like Iron Fist and Tripp and Actual Pain. but they can be pricey, hard to find and often require online shopping which means dealing with shipping costs and needs a credit card. Some people simply can't afford it or don't want to risk online shopping form a brand they don't know. Luckily, alt fashion can be found almost anywhere. Most malls will have stores that are chock full of great alt find, all you have to do is look a bit. Even better, I have taken on this burden and done the searching for you! Charlotte Russe is not a store I shop in a lot, but they have a great shoe selection with plenty of studs and vegan leather and awesome hardware. So here is a bit of a sampling, showing they have shoes for any kind of alternative girl, from punk to fashion goth to pastel goth. 






















Comments

Popular Posts