Dark Sunshine Award

Sary Walrus over at the Walrus Room was nice and awarded me with the Dark Sunshine award! I've never gotten tagged in one of these before but it seemed like fun, so here are my answers. 

Rules for the [Dark] Sunshine Award

  1. Post the award picture with a backlink to the person who nominated you
  2. Answer the ten questions posed to you
  3. Pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers

Questions

  • Favorite color: Black, grey and purple
  • Favorite animal: A wolf or fox
  • Favorite number: 7
  • Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Earl Grey, hot
  • Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, I never remember to tweet!
  • My passion: Reading and writing tie for first here
  • Getting or giving presents: I tend to get a lot more, simply because I'm broke and and blessed with a giving boy person. I usually bake my gifts so that my culinary skills can make up for my lack of funds.
  • Favorite pattern: Stripes and plaids
  • Favorite day of the week: Sunday! My Little Pony and Young Justice on the DVR and chilling out reading blog posts from over the weekend with the boy person is relaxing
  • Favorite flower: Black Magic roses
I was going to pass this on, but sadly the people I was going to tag were tagged already, but if anyone wants to do this send me a link and I'll tag you here. 

Comments

Popular Posts