Blogging Challenge

SARY tagged me in this cute little blogging meme!

5 Things you Need Everyday
The Internet
My Boyfriend (text/messenger when I can't see him)
Glasses or contacts (I am bliiiind)
Netflix (I have in on constantly as background noise)
Cellphone

5 Books You Would Recommend
Tithe
War For The Oaks
The Hobbit
Welcome To Bordertown
Memoirs of a Geisha

5 Materialistic Wishes For Christmas Presents
MAC cosmetics
YRU platforms
New Perfume
New Winter Coat
A new piercing

5 Places You Wish to Visit
Tokyo/Kyoto
Denmark
Ireland
India
London

5 Adjectives That Describe You Somehow
Flighty
Agitated
Confident
Bratty
Demanding


5 Things You'd Say To People About Life
Don't worry what people think
Dress up more (for you)
Eat better, it really makes a difference
Read more, no one reads enough
Alone time can be better than time with awful people



Rules:
Thank the person who tagged you to this challenge and post a link to their blog.
Choose five blogs with less than 200 followers and pass the challenge on.
Wish them to pass the challenge onward.

I don't know the follow count on any blogs!!! So yeah, if you wanna do this let me know and I will tag you

IMPORTANT NOTE
GOOGLE READER IS GOIN BUH BYE
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLUVIN
BUTTON ON SIDEBAR

Comments

Popular Posts