Fall Fashion Finds Buys

Fall is here and that means fall fashion, which is my fave type of fashion. Hello dark colors, spooky details, knits and layers.



I just ordered these trick or treat loafers from ASOS. I couldn't resist the classic shape with such cute details. Bonus, they're gonna make for great, comfortable walking shoes, and the design is sublte enough for every day wear.



Another ASOS Halloween find. I'm not the biggest fan of crop tops or cute prints, but the minimalist palette and simple bat shapes seemed pretty versatile. I can see this with black leggings and a comfy oversized cardigan, or with knit tights and black booties and a moto jacket. 


This jacket is going to keep me warm all winter. Faux suede, faux shearling lining (in black!), oversized moto shape, it has everything I could want. It gets cold in NY so a good coat is important, you wear it most of Fall and then all Winter.


A light jacket is also a good buy. Some Fall days are brisk, but not quite cold enough for a full on heavy coat. This all vegan jacket is the perfect way to deal with autumn winds and chill. Cozy, cute and would look great in my closet.

Anyone else planning some Fall fashion buys?




Comments

SarahWalrus said…
I love it. I'm hanging out for more online stores to come out with adorable Halloween inspired clothing (and the sales of those clothing). So, if you find some more little gems you should definitely post about it. :3

As for my closet, I just bought two velvet skirts that I'm pretty happy with - even though it's coming into summer where I am. I can't just pass up velvet.

Popular Posts