Monday, December 30, 2013

Winter Break

Winter break is well under way now. Christmas is done and New Years is almost here. So far things have been perfect!
I'm not planning on doing a serious haul shot of all my gifts but this was special. Mike filled a briefcase with Welcome to Nightvale stuff and flies! Just like on the show! I was super excited opening it up. Oddly enough, I got him the same patch and mug because we apparently share a brain sometimes.

I also got the smeech into the festive mood by dressing him up like one of Santas helpers. He didn't mind it because I also got him a stocking full of treats.

Jb is in jersey for the break but we met up in Manhattan for a date day of museums and tea shops and window shopping. It was amazing, and I get to see him again for New Years.

Right before Christmas, I buzzed a ton of hair off. I now have a Chelsea! It's great, an having people rub the buzzed part is awesome.
Tomorrow it's back the city for a Gogol Bordello show! Got any good New Yers plans?



2 comments:

1666 X 30 said...

Welcome to Night Vale... had to google that one. haircut looks great! I'm just heading to a friends house on NYE. lol any other plans would cost a MILLION $$$$.

wickedlypleasant said...

Aww that is one cute little bunny! And you're really pretty!

x Dawn
www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com