Winter Break

Winter break is well under way now. Christmas is done and New Years is almost here. So far things have been perfect!
I'm not planning on doing a serious haul shot of all my gifts but this was special. Mike filled a briefcase with Welcome to Nightvale stuff and flies! Just like on the show! I was super excited opening it up. Oddly enough, I got him the same patch and mug because we apparently share a brain sometimes.

I also got the smeech into the festive mood by dressing him up like one of Santas helpers. He didn't mind it because I also got him a stocking full of treats.

Jb is in jersey for the break but we met up in Manhattan for a date day of museums and tea shops and window shopping. It was amazing, and I get to see him again for New Years.

Right before Christmas, I buzzed a ton of hair off. I now have a Chelsea! It's great, an having people rub the buzzed part is awesome.
Tomorrow it's back the city for a Gogol Bordello show! Got any good New Yers plans?



Comments

5th Avenue Goth said…
Welcome to Night Vale... had to google that one. haircut looks great! I'm just heading to a friends house on NYE. lol any other plans would cost a MILLION $$$$.
Anonymous said…
Aww that is one cute little bunny! And you're really pretty!

x Dawn
www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

Popular Posts