Let's Play Amnesia Dark Descent, Watching What You Can't Play

I looooooove video games. I really do, but now I only have an old-school X-box and a Nintendo DSi, and very little spare money. So I don't get to play a lot of games I want to. My solution, nerdy as it is, is to watch others play! This might sound boring, but I assure you it's not. Mangaminx is a Youtube user who makes videos of her playing through horror games, accompanying them with her hilarious commentary and the occasional scream. Right now I'm watching her play through the Swedish computer horror game, Amnesia the dark Descent. It's a surreal survival horror game with one important twist, you have no weapon. You cannot fight the monsters that stalk you through the darkness, only hope to escape them. Here's the first in the series of videos-

Comments

Popular Posts